Thursday, September 23, 2004

Best days of my Life

This is my first entry in this blog.....after reading rahul's and goyal's entry, i m also in psenti mood....i just spoke to bansal and jeete convincing them to come to pune on sudeep's b'day...i know you guys are psenti semites and you have enough time but no money...don't worry i 'll sponsor your trip...just plan and come.....

seriously life is moving so fast.....i still remember rahul saying in railway station on our last meeting...dear bang is not that far from pune....we 'll meet on alternate weekends. but we are so busy that we are not even getting time to mail.

I am listening "with or without you" and "Ab na Jaa"....which is reminding me the old days...Nice days of psenti sem and those four years of BITSian life....

I am eagerly waiting for you people.......

1 comment:

Rahul said...

Ha ha, ya, alternate weekends... man, that sure went down the drain! But theek hai yaar... come October, we shall meet amd make up for all those missed weekends!

Man, psenti songs... what would I do without them??